Ascension Technical Group is hosting an interactive TEAM’S session on April 8th at 10AM-11AM PDT. You can register now and we’ll send you a TEAM request.
The Webinar will provide analysis on the draft Washington Data privacy Act (WPA), its impact on business and detail the associated penalties for data privacy breeches.
This webinar will help businesses determine potential security vulnerabilities and identify a mitigation strategy. The cyber breech discussion, will review the benefits of an in-depth security assessment that includes reviewing current policies, procedures, technical environments and other security related functions. Details will be provided on applicable standards including, ISO/IEC 27001, NIST 800-53, ISA 62443, COBIT 5, CIS CSC, CCPA, GDPR and PCI DSS.
Topics that will be covered include:
- Data Security & Privacy
- Awareness and Training with related policies, procedures, and agreements.
- Governance, Analysis & Mitigation
- Information Protection Processes
- Identity Management, Authentication and Access Control
- Protective Technology, Anomalies and Events, Detection Processes
- Response & Recovery Planning
- Law Enforcement
We look forward to your participation in this interactive TEAM’s Session on April 8th at 10 AM -11 AM PDT.